Plumbing for a Sustainable Home, Clifton Hill
At Expert Plumbing and Gas services, we love to promote and encourage sustainability. We were thrilled to be part of this beautiful housing project in Clifton Hill, which is recognised by the Yarra City Council for its environmentally sustainable design for zero carbon emission.
We commenced our work in 2017 as the official plumber on board for the project. In a nutshell, below are a few of our contributions to this sustainable dwelling.
- All water plumbing, including the Installation of 8 rainwater tanks with a capacity of 2000L each.
- Installation of below-ground sewer and storm water drainage system.
- Rough-in and fit-off, including installation of tapware with a high WELS rating.
- Supply and installation of downpipes.
- Installation of energy-efficient Heat Pump Hot Water Units.
During this sustainability journey, this project has not only helped reduce carbon emissions but has also supported many local businesses like us, by giving the opportunity to be part of a remarkable project of this kind.
Site images (above) by Expert Plumbing & Gas Services
Featured image credits: Dan Farrar