Qualified Emergency Plumbing for Burst Pipes and Leaks
We Fix Burst Pipes and Leaks of all Types
Expert Plumbing & Gas Services provide fast and friendly service for burst pipes and leaks for residential and commercial properties, schools and businesses.
Common causes of burst pipes and leaks include:
- Old steel pipes that have corroded over time
- High water pressure putting undue pressure on your tapware and fittings
- Tree roots blocking your drains
- Incorrect installations or accidental damage
If you leave a leak, there can be huge consequences including high water bills, flooding and even structural damage. If you’re in Coburg, Brunswick, Thornbury or surrounds, you can rely on Expert Plumbing for rapid response emergency plumbing services.
What to do if there is a Leak or a Burst Pipe
- Turn off the water at the meter - Locate your water meter (read our handy guide here) and turn it off.
- Turn on your garden tap – this will allow the water still in the system to run out there, rather than putting more pressure on the burst or leaking pipe
- Call Expert Plumbing & Gas Services – We will get a plumber out to you quickly to address the leak and provide solutions. If the leak is underground or in a wall, we have specialised equipment to locate, repair and replace the pipe.
Prevention is Best
As part of your regular household maintenance, our team of qualified and experienced plumbers can check and adjust your water pressure, detect and address potential causes of leaks and advise on any other issues.
You can reach us by calling (03) 9486 5907 or filling out a contact form today!