Reduce, Reuse, Recycle with Eco-Friendly Plumbing
If you want advice on sustainable and eco-friendly plumbing, the professionals at Expert Plumbing & Gas Services are here to help. We can help you recycle water, reduce wasted water and use eco-friendly and sustainable materials.
Sustainable plumbing includes:
- Installing and maintaining solar hot water systems and heat pump hot water units
- Installing and maintaining rainwater tanks
- Installing water-efficient fixtures, including showerheads, toilets and taps
Creative Problem Solving with Sustainable Solutions
Current plumbing regulations in Victoria make it mandatory for new homes to come with either a rainwater tank or a solar hot water system.
Our experienced and qualified plumbers can help you make an informed decision on solar hot water systems, gas heating, rainwater tanks and more.
Five ways to reduce your environmental impact using plumbing:
- Reducing water waste and stopping leaks
- Using quality products such as REHAU pipes that are long lasting and reliable
- Installing solar hot water systems or heat pump systems
- Install a rainwater tank, to reuse and recycle water
- Planting low maintenance and native plants in your garden
"Ash from Expert Plumbing kindly helped with replacing our residential water pump that provides the house with rainwater when available or mains water when not available. Ash also repaired our leaking garden tap. The entire process was transparent and professional. I would highly recommend Ash and Expert Plumbing."
All Our Work Is Fully Insured & Compliant With Australian Standards
"Expert plumbing and gas services looked after all the plumbing and gas for our home renovations, including our kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry, solar hot water and gas heating. While renovating gets stressful, I can say our dealings with them were anything but! Always there on time, worked professionally with minimal mess and fuss, communicated professionally and delivered on everything."