Work With Us
Join the Team
Join our team of experienced plumbers, where we value good communication, honest quotes and quality workmanship.
We’re always interested to hear from passionate people in the industry. If you’re looking for an excellent place to work and want to show off your skills, get in touch with us.
Position Vacant: Experienced and Qualified Plumber / Gasfitter
We are looking for an experienced registered plumber willing to work in all areas of plumbing, including general maintenance, drainage, gasfitting, hot water systems, and new build rough ins / fit offs, for domestic and residential properties.
About the role
- Work in a small radius, mainly around the Brunswick area
- Full time ongoing position
- Available for immediate start
Benefits and perks
- Attractive hourly rate incl paid overtime
- Company vehicle option and fuel card
- Staff uniform provided
- Small supportive team
- Busy and varied work
- Strong focus on positive company culture
- Opportunities for growth and professional development
Skills and experience
- Must have VBA Registration, White Card and at least 5 years’ experience as a qualified plumber in Victoria
- Good communication skills, motivated, hardworking, honest and reliable
- Capable of working independently and within a team
- Must have own hand tools, power tools and phone (call/data costs will be reimbursed)
- Must be a permanent resident of Australia and be local to the inner north region of Melbourne
- Type A Gas Servicing registration and Working with Children Check preferred but not essential
Suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview prior to a trial on site.
All Our Work Is Fully Insured & Compliant With Australian Standards
"The team at Expert Plumbing are fantastic, I can state with absolute honesty that they are the best plumbers I have ever used. Brandon was wonderful. He took the time to explain the job to me and was really kind and clean. If you ever need a plumber, I highly recommend this business. Ten out of Ten, five stars ! Thank you"